The Logitech Z506 surround sound speakers to provide a surround sound system?
Are you looking to buy a surround sound system to play games and watch movies from your computer? If so, then the Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 from Logitech is the system you can connect to your computer to give you the sound you’re looking for.
What are the Logitech Z506 surround sound speakers?
However, before you get out your credit card to buy these speakers, here are some of the things you might want to know about these speakers first. Officially known as Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506, Logitech Z506 as it is more popularly known is a 5.1 surround sound system. The 5 represents the five satellites and the 1 the subwoofer. The speakers are rated at 75 watts; It comes with 2 front satellites, 2 rear satellites, a center speaker and a subwoofer. This 5.1 system with its powerful subwoofer will fill your room with rich sounds that surround you; sounds that transport you into the action, whether it’s a jazz concert, an action game or a war movie.
Can I connect my Xbox to the system?
Well, you can connect more than Xbox 360. In fact, Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 system allows you to connect to TV, PS3, Will, iPod, DVD player and how can we put aside? The personal computer! With your connected systems, you can hear the sound all around you, even from two-channel sources.
The system will turn your two-channel stereo into an immersive surround sound experience that you’ll have to hear for yourself to fully appreciate. Its downward-firing subwoofer is the key to generating the deep bass that brings your music, movies and games to life. You can also change the bass settings so you can adjust the boom levels to suit your mood.
Should I buy the Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506?
WELL. Let me tell you what are the pros and cons of this speaker system and then you can decide whether you should buy it or not.
Cons of this speaker system
- No driver/control panel, but you can use your multimedia keyboard as a controller
- The length of the wires/cables to the rear speakers is too short. It is a standard RCA though, so all you need is a male to female extension cable to extend the length of the cable.
What’s so good about this speaker system?
- Setup is very easy, especially if you are not a techie. Just match everything by its colors.
- No speaker distortion.
- Able to easily connect to many devices
- Capable of converting two-channel stereo into immersive surround sound
- Super fantastic bass with no distortion at all
- For those of you who like it loud, turn up the volume and it will shake your window and shake your room.
If you’re looking for a great computer surround sound system that costs so little, then there’s no better buy than the Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506.